Sunday, August 29, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week

 

SUNDAY - Psalms 27:1  "The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"

MONDAY - Psalms 27:3  "Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. "  
"But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil."

TUESDAY - Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

WEDNESDAY
- 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

THURSDAY - Isaiah 14:3 "It shall come to pass in the day the Lord gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear and the hard bondage in which you were made to serve,"

FRIDAY - Proverbs 3:24 "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. 

SATURDAY - Psalms 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble."



No comments:

Post a Comment