Sunday, August 15, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week

 


SUNDAY
Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

MONDAY
Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise.

TUESDAY

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

WEDNESDAY
Psalms 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

THURSDAY
Psalms 9:9 - The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

FRIDAY
John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

SATURDAY
Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment