Sunday, March 20, 2022

Bible Verses for the Week

 

SUNDAY: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters ...
they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the Lord your God" (Isaiah 43:1-3).

MONDAY
: Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted. (Matthew 5:4)

TUESDAY:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

WEDNESDAY: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wing's as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

THURSDAY: He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won't be any more death.
There won't be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared. (Revelation 21:4)

FRIDAY:
Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:2)

SATURDAY: Create in me a clean heart, a God; and renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)
                                                       


                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment