Sunday, January 23, 2022

 


SUNDAY: Isaiah 41:10 ESV Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

MONDAY: Romans 12:21 ESV :Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. 

TUESDAY: 2 Peter 3:9 ESV :The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.: 

WEDNESDAY: 2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 

THURSDAY: Revelation 12:7 ESV: Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 

FRIDAY: Matthew 5:44 ESV :But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 

SATURDAY: 1 Thessalonians 5:22 ESV :Abstain from every form of evil.










No comments:

Post a Comment