Sunday, April 3, 2022

Bible Verses for the Week

 


Sunday: Exodus 15:2
“ The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will extol Him.

Monday: Psalm 34:19
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones; not one of them is broken.”

Tuesday: Psalm 30:2
“O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me.”

Wednesday: Jeremiah 30:17
“For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,” says the Lord.

Thursday
: 1 Kings 3:9
So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”

Friday: Psalm 145:8
“The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.”

Saturday: Psalm 103:2
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases …


No comments:

Post a Comment