Sunday, August 1, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - 2 Corinthians 6:18
"I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty." (Also see 2 Samuel 7:14)

MONDAY - Genisis 28:15
"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you."

TUESDAY - Colossians 2:10
"and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power."

WEDNESDAY - John 14:18
"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you."

THURSDAY - Isaiah 58:9
"Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; You shall cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’..."

FRIDAY - Isaiah 43:4
"Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life."

SATURDAY - Psalms 40:17
"But I am poor and needy; Yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God."






 


No comments:

Post a Comment