Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

MONDAY - Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit
The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble

TUESDAY - Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

WEDNESDAY - Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

THURSDAY - Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

FRIDAY - Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

SATURDAY - Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment