Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Psalm 9:9
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

MONDAY - Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

TUESDAY - Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

WEDNESDAY - Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

THURSDAY - Psalm 37:39
The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble

FRIDAY - Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

SATURDAY - Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment