Saturday, April 16, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalms 27.1)
MONDAY - O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord. (Psalms 31.23-24)

TUESDAY - In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. (Psalms 62.7)
WEDNESDAY - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3.5-6)

THURSDAY - He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40.28-31)

FRIDAY - And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8.28)

SATURDAY - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (1 John 5.4)



No comments:

Post a Comment