Saturday, August 23, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week





SUNDAY Psalms 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?"

MONDAY Psalms 37:3
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness."

TUESDAY Isaiah 40:29
"He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength."

WEDNESDAY Psalms 31:24
"Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord."

THURSDAY Hebrews 13:5
"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' "

FRIDAY Psalms 146:8
"The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous."

SATURDAY Nahum 1:7
"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment