Friday, August 1, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week





SUNDAY
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalms 31:24

MONDAY
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love. Psalms 33:18

TUESDAY
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you. Psalms 39:7

WEDNESDAY
"So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you." Exodus 23:25

THURSDAY
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. Psalm 103:3-4

FRIDAY
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 30:17

SATURDAY
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment