Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Isaiah 57:19
" 'I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,' Says the Lord, 'And I will heal him.' "

MONDAY - Colossians 3:15
"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful."

TUESDAY - Psalms 85:8
"I will hear what God the Lord will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly."

WEDNESDAY - Philippians 4:7
"and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

THURSDAY - Isaiah 32:17
"The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever."

FRIDAY - 2 Thessalonians 3:16
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all."

SATURDAY - John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment