Saturday, August 24, 2019

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY: Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

MONDAY: Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

TUESDAY: Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

WEDNESDAY: 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

THURSDAY: Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

FRIDAY: 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

SATURDAY: Romans 12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment