Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - John 16:33
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

MONDAY - Nahum 1:7
"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him. "

TUESDAY - Psalm 37:24
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand. "

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 32:7
"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah"

THURSDAY - Psalms 71:20
"You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth."

FRIDAY - Psalms 73:26
"My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

SATURDAY - Psalms 91:10, 11
"No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways."



No comments:

Post a Comment