Saturday, April 15, 2017

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY:
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" So we say with confidence. "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Hebrews 13:5-6

MONDAY: Even though I walk  through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

TUESDAY:
The LORD is my light and my salvation
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life
of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

WEDNESDAY:
The LORD is for me; I will not fear;
What can man do to me?
Psalm 118:6

THURSDAY:
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

FRIDAY:
But the love of the Lord remains forever
with those who fear him.
His salvation extends to the children’s children
Psalm 103:17
SATURDAY:
All you who fear the Lord, trust the Lord!
He is your helper and your shield.
Psalm 115:11



No comments:

Post a Comment