Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

MONDAY - Psalm 28:8
The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

TUESDAY - Psalm 31:24
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!

WEDNESDAY - Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

THURSDAY
- Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

FRIDAY - Psalm 105:4
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!


SATURDAY - Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.





No comments:

Post a Comment