Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Psalms 9:18
But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.

MONDAY - Psalms 31:24
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

TUESDAY - Psalms 33:18
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 39:7
"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.

THURSDAY - Psalms 43:5
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

FRIDAY - Psalms 71:5
For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.

SATURDAY - Psalms 119:74
May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word.


No comments:

Post a Comment