Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

MONDAY - Ephesians 6:16
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

TUESDAY - Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 31:24
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

THURSDAY - Psalms 33:18
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

FRIDAY - Exodus 23:25
"So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you."

SATURDAY - Jeremiah 30:17
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD.



No comments:

Post a Comment