Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Psalm 55:22 "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall."


MONDAY
- Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."


TUESDAY
- John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

WEDNESDAY
- Isaiah 12:2 KJV  "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."

THURSDAY - Matthew 11:28-30 NIV  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

FRIDAY - Matthew 6:34 "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

SATURDAY - Psalm 23:4 "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."




No comments:

Post a Comment