Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - Psalm 37:24
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand. "

MONDAY - Psalms 32:7
"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah"

TUESDAY - Psalms 71:20
"You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth."

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 42:11
"Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God."

THURSDAY -  Psalms 73:26
"My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

FRIDAY - Psalms 91:10, 11
"No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways."

SATURDAY - Psalms 126:5, 6
"Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him."
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment