Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Daniel 12:2
"And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt."

MONDAY - Isaiah 26:19
"Your dead shall live; Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; For your dew is like the dew of herbs, And the earth shall cast out the dead."

TUESDAY - 1 John 5:11
"And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son."

WEDNESDAY - 2 Corinthians 5:1
"For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

THURSDAY - John 14:2, 3
"In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

FRIDAY - John 6:39, 40
"This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

SATURDAY - John 10:27, 28
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."
 







No comments:

Post a Comment