Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week







SUNDAY Nahum 1:7
"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him. "

MONDAY Psalm 37:24
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand. "

TUESDAY Psalms 32:7
"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah"

WEDNESDAY Psalms 71:20
"You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth."

THURSDAY Psalms 9:9
"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble."

FRIDAY Psalms 138:7
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me."

SATURDAY Psalm 18:28
"For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness."

No comments:

Post a Comment