Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Psalms 46:1- 3
"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling."

MONDAY - Psalms 138:7
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me."

TUESDAY - Psalms 18:2
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 22:24
"For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from Him; But when He cried to Him, He heard."

THURSDAY - Psalms 37:24
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand."

FRIDAY - Nahum 1:7
"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him."

SATURDAY - John 16:33
" 'These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment