Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bible Verses for The Week






                 


SUNDAY
psalms 94:19 When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. 

MONDAY
Isaiah 41:10, 13 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand … For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” 

TUESDAY
Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good name is better than precious ointment, and the day of death than the day of birth. 

WEDNESDAY
Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted… “ (Jesus’ words) 

THURSDAY
John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” (Jesus’ words) 


FRIDAY
Ecclesiastes 3:1-2 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted  

SATURDAY
Romans 14:7-9 For none of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living. 
 
               
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment