Saturday, May 31, 2014

BIBLE VERSES FOR THE WEEK




                                                                    
 
 
SUNDAY
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

MONDAY
Matthew 10:1 - And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

TUESDAY
James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

WEDNESDAY
3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

THURSDAY
Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

FRIDAY
Matthew 10:8 - Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

SATURDAY
Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.


                                                                  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment