Monday, October 4, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY: Proverbs 14:33 He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker, But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.

MONDAY:
Deuteronomy 10:18 He executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and shows His love for the alien by giving him food and clothing.

TUESDAY: Deuteronomy 15:11 For the poor will never cease to be in the land; therefore I command you, saying, ‘You shall freely open your hand to your brother, to your needy and poor in your land.’

WEDNESDAY: Proverbs 22:9 He who is generous will be blessed, For he gives some of his food to the poor.

THURSDAY: Proverbs 28:27 He who gives to the poor will never want, But he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

FRIDAY: Proverbs 31:8-9 Open your mouth for the mute, For the rights of all the unfortunate. Open your mouth, judge righteously, And defend the rights of the afflicted and needy.

SATURDAY: Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’




 

No comments:

Post a Comment