Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week

                                          

SUNDAY
Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.
- Psalm 55:22

MONDAY
No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it."
- 1 Corinthians 10:13

TUESDAY

Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God; and the peace of God that excels all thought will guard YOUR hearts and YOUR mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:6,7

WEDNESDAY
Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.
- Matthew 11:28-30

THURSDAY
A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, And yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, Nor his offspring looking for bread.
- Psalms 37:25

FRIDAY
If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
- Matthew 6:30

SATURDAY

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- 1 Peter 5:6-7




 

No comments:

Post a Comment