Friday, November 6, 2020

Bible Verses for the Week

 


SUNDAY:
Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

MONDAY:
Romans 12:19-21 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. 

TUESDAY: Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

WEDNESDAY: Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 

THURSDAY:
1 John 5:4-5 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? 

FRIDAY: Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

SATURDAY: Romans 12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.









No comments:

Post a Comment