Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY: Hebrews 13:5-6
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" So we say with confidence. "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 

MONDAY: Psalm 23:4  though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

TUESDAY: Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?

WEDNESDAY: Psalm 118:6 
The LORD is for me; I will not fear;What can man do to me?

THURSDAY: 2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

FRIDAY: Psalm 103:17 
But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear him.
His salvation extends to the children’s children

SATURDAY: Psalm 115:11
All you who fear the Lord, trust the Lord! He is your helper and your shield.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment