Sunday, September 22, 2019

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY: John 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

MONDAY: 1 John 2:15 Stop loving the world and the things that are in the world. If anyone persists in loving the world, the Father’s love is not in him. 

TUESDAY: Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. 

WEDNESDAY: Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity? 

THURSDAY: Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

FRIDAY: John 4: 1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 

SATURDAY: Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.



No comments:

Post a Comment