Saturday, June 15, 2019

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY
: Proverbs 29:4 ESV By justice a king builds up the land, but he who exacts gifts tears it down.

MONDAY: Psalm 27:1 ESV Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

TUESDAY: Luke 22:26 ESV But not so with you. Rather, let the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves.

WEDNESDAY: Luke 6:31 ESV And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

THURSDAY: Proverbs 16:12 ESV It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.

FRIDAY: Matthew 7:12 ESV “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

SATURDAY: Proverbs 29:14 ESV If a king faithfully judges the poor, his throne will be established forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment