Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

MONDAY - Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

TUESDAY - 1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

WEDNESDAY - Nehemiah 8:10
Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

THURSDAY - Psalm 20: 7-8
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.


FRIDAY - Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

SATURDAY - Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.


No comments:

Post a Comment