Sunday, October 23, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY (John 14:27) I'm leaving you with a gift: peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So, don't be troubled or afraid.

MONDAY (Isaiah 43:1-3) Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters ... they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God"

TUESDAY (Matthew 5:4) Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted.

WEDNESDAY (1 John 4:4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

THURSDAY (John 14: 1) Let not your heart be troubled. You are entrusting God, now trust in Me..

FRIDAY (Heb. 13:5) I will never fail you nor forsake you.

SATURDAY (Isaiah 40:31) But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wing's as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment