Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week





SUNDAY - Exodus 20:16
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

MONDAY - Leviticus 19:16
'Do not go about spreading slander among your people.

TUESDAY - Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

WEDNESDAY - Psalm 34:13
Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.

THURSDAY - Psalm 37:30
The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks what is just.

FRIDAY - Psalm 101:5
Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure.

SATURDAY - Proverbs 11: 9;13
With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape... A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment