Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week


SUNDAY - Psalm 28:7
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.


MONDAY - Psalm 31:14
14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."


TUESDAY - Psalm 37:3
3 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.


WEDNESDAY - Psalm 40:4
4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.


THURSDAY - Psalm 52:8
8 But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.


FRIDAY - Psalm 56:4
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?


SATURDAY - Psalm 62:8
8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah


No comments:

Post a Comment