Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Psalm 9:9
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

MONDAY - Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

TUESDAY - Psalm 22:24
For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

WEDNESDAY - Psalm 27:4-5
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

THURSDAY - Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

FRIDAY - Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

SATURDAY - Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment