Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Psalms 37:11
But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace

MONDAY - Psalms 131:1
My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.

TUESDAY - Psalms 138:6
Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly, but the proud he knows from afar.

WEDNESDAY - Psalms 147:6
The LORD sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground.

THURSDAY - Psalms 149:4
For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with salvation.

FRIDAY - Proverbs 8:13
To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech.

SATURDAY - Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.








No comments:

Post a Comment