Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY
I'm leaving you with a gift: peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So, don't be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27)

MONDAY

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters ... they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God" (Isaiah 43:1-3).


TUESDAY

He (God) comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God. (2 Corinthians 1:24)


WEDNESDAY
Blessed are those who mourn. They will be comforted. (Matthew 5:4)

THURSDAY
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20)


FRIDAY

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)


SATURDAY

I consider our present sufferings insignificant compared to the glory that will soon be revealed to us. (Romans 8:18)




No comments:

Post a Comment