Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Matthew 7:7,8
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."

MONDAY - Matthew 21:22
"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

TUESDAY
- 1 John 5:14,15
"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."

WEDNESDAY - Jeremiah 29:12
"Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you."

THURSDAY - Job 22:27
"You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you, And you will pay your vows."

FRIDAY - John 14:13,14
"And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

SATURDAY
- John 15:7
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."




No comments:

Post a Comment