Sunday, November 15, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week





SUNDAY - Psalms 18:2
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

MONDAY - Psalms 37:24
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand."

TUESDAY - Nahum 1:7
"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him."

WEDNESDAY - John 16:33
" 'These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.' "

THURSDAY - Matthew 11:28
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

FRIDAY - 2 Corinthians 1:5
"For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ."

SATURDAY - Psalms 9:9
"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble."



No comments:

Post a Comment