Sunday, September 6, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week



SUNDAY - Psalms 46:1
"God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble." 

MONDAY - Proverbs 29:25
"The fear of man brings a snare, But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe."

TUESDAY - Psalms 91:4-6
"He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday." 

WEDNESDAY - Isaiah 54:4
"Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. "

THURSDAY - Isaiah 43:2
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. " 

FRIDAY - John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." 

SATURDAY - Psalms 23:4,5
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over."


No comments:

Post a Comment