Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week






SUNDAY - Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me."

MONDAY - Psalms 145:20
"The Lord preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy."

TUESDAY - Psalms 91:14
"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name."

WEDNESDAY - Proverbs 8:21
"That I may cause those who love me to inherit wealth, That I may fill their treasuries."

THURSDAY - Psalms 37:4
"Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. "

FRIDAY - 1 Corinthians 2:9
"But as it is written: 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.' "

SATURDAY - Ephesians 6:24
"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment