Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bible Verses for the Week






SUNDAY
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18

MONDAY
Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:14

TUESDAY
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.

 Jeremiah 17:7

WEDNESDAY
"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Mark 9:23

THURSDAY
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." 

 Mark 11:22-23

FRIDAY
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the hornof my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

SATURDAY
For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one;he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help .

Psalm 22:24



No comments:

Post a Comment