Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bible Verses for the Week




SUNDAY - Jeremiah 17:14
"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."

MONDAY - Matthew 9:35
"Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people."

TUESDAY - Matthew 9:6,7
"But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins - then He said to the paralytic, 'Arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.' And he arose and departed to his house."

WEDNESDAY - Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds, says the Lord, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: This is Zion; No one seeks her.' "

THURSDAY - Exodus 23:25
"So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you."

FRIDAY - 1 Peter 2:24
"who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed."

SATURDAY - Isaiah 53:5
"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."


No comments:

Post a Comment