Sunday, December 26, 2021

Bible Verses for the Week

 

SUNDAY: The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; my father’s God, and I will exalt Him. ~ Exodus 15:2

MONDAY: He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might he increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. ~ Isaiah 40:29-31

TUESDAY: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ~ Isaiah 41:10

WEDNESDAY:. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. ~ Isaiah 43:2

THURSDAY: . Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say on the Lord! ~ Psalms 27:14

FRIDAY: The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills. ~ Habakkuk 3:19

SATURDAY: He remembered us in our weakness. His faithful love endures forever. He saved us from our enemies. His faithful love endures forever. He gives food to every living thing. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His faithful love endures forever. ~ Psalms 136:23-26

        
                     



No comments:

Post a Comment